Students in third grade are independent readers and learners. At this grade level, Social Studies is all about the state of South Carolina from the first settlements to the present. Science involves working with experiments in the science lab. Reading and Math include practicing skills that are taught and applying these skills in new situations. This will be the first time for students to take part in the SC State assessment. The goal for all students is to be on grade level at the end of third grade.
- 3 Packs of #2 pencils
- 1 Box of 24 crayons
- 1 Pack of highlighters
- 2 Packs of cap erasers
- 2 Black & white marble composition notebooks
- 2 Spiral notebooks – 70 pages
- 4 Packs of wide-ruled loose-leaf reinforced notebook paper
- 2 Glue sticks
- 8 Pack of plastic pocket dividers with tabs
- Durable 3 inch 3 ring binder with plastic overlay to insert papers, pictures, etc.
- 4 Dry Erase Chisel Tip Black Markers
- 2 Fine Tip Black Dry Erase Markers
- 1 Pack of Multiplication Flash Cards
- Additional requests: 3 Boxes of Kleenex, 2 pack of black Dry Eraser Markers, 1 Pack of white or color Card Stock, 1 Pack of White Copy Paper, 1 Hand Sanitizer, 2 Clorox Wipes, Ziploc bags(any size)